Reign of Turmoil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reign of Turmoil

Four Kingdoms at war. Magic, Monsters, Castles, and Warriors all fighting for their Rulers. Pick you Kingdom, Race, Class and Weapons and join the fray.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PreMade Healing and Attack Spells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

Character sheet
Character, Class, Jobs, Weapons Level:
Weapon and Armor Damage and Resistance:
Spells and Abilities:

PreMade Healing and Attack Spells Empty
PostSubject: PreMade Healing and Attack Spells   PreMade Healing and Attack Spells Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Every Character gets one Spell or Ability from the Premade section every 10 Class Levels, starting with 1, 10, 20, etc.  There are 5 already chosen for each class, choose your remaining 6 from the lists.  The order which you get these, is up to you.

Spells
(require Mana)

Healing Spells
Scions, Mages, Valkyr, Necromancers can only take one spell from here if they want one

Name: Heal, Single Target
Type: Heal
Magic Type: N/A
Mana Cost: 2 mana for Class level 1, +2 every even Class level.  (2 for lvl 1, 4 for lvl 2, 6 for lvl 4)
Casting Time: Immediate Effect, 1 post
Duration of Effect: One post Effect from Casting in 1st post.
Cooldown: None
Stat Requirements: 10 Magic
Training Level Requirement: 1 Magic training
Class Level Requirement: 1, Effect scales with Class Level
Area of Effect: Single target.  30 foot range=
Primary Effect: Heals 20 hit points at Class level 1. +20 every even Class level starting with lvl 2 (lvl1=20, lvl2=40, lvl4=60)
Secondary Effect: None
Description: The hands of the caster glow when casting.  Target has no signs of spell.  This is a one post Heal on a Single Target.  Can be moving when casting
RP Sample: The battle was over, but I had taken a bit of damage.  I cast Heal – ST on myself and regain 80 of my lost Hit Points (Class level 6 = 80 points)

Name: Heal, Multiple Targets
Mana Cost: 4 mana for lvl 1, +4 every even class lvl starting at 2 (lvl1=4, lvl2=8, lvl4=12, lvl6=16)
Duration of Effect: One post Effect from Casting in 1st post.
Stat Requirements: 20 Magic
Training Level Requirement: 10 Magic training
Class Level Requirement: 10, Effect scales with Class Level
Area of Effect: Multiple targets.  30 foot range
Primary Effect: Heals each target for 10 hit points, +10 every even class lvl starting with lvl 2 (lvl1=10, lvl2=20, lvl4=30) 5 targets Max
Description: The hands of the caster glow when casting.  Targets have no outward sign of spell.  This is a one post Heal on multiple targets (5 Max).  Can be moving when casting.
RP Sample: Everyone was fighting their own battle, and they were all taking damage.  I cast Heal –  MT on my 4 teammates and they all get an immediate boost to their Hit Points.

Name: Heal-Over-Time, Single Target
Mana Cost: 3 mana for Class level 1, +3 every even Class level.  (3 for lvl 1, 6 for lvl 2, 9 for lvl 4)
Duration of Effect: 5 posts of effect starting with Casting in 1st post.
Class Level Requirement: 1, Effect scales with Class Level
Area of Effect: Single target.  30 foot range
Primary Effect: Heals 5 hit points each post.  +5 every even class lvl starting with lvl 2. (lvl1=5, lvl2=10, lvl4=15)
Description: The hands of the caster glow when casting.  The target’s body glows slightly for the first post of duration.  This is a Heal-Over-Time of 5 posts for a Single Target.  Can be moving when casting
RP Sample: He wasn’t taking too much damage per post, but it stacked up quickly enough.  I cast Heal-Over-Time ST on him, it’ll keep him healed up enough and I can concentrate on other spells in the meantime.

Name: Preventative Measures
Type: Healing
Mana Cost: 3, +3 every even Class Level (lvl1=3, lvl2=6, lvl4=9, lvl6=12)
Casting Time: 1 post
Duration of Effect: If target does not get attacked, the effect will disappear after 6 posts.  If target does get attacked, 5 post duration
Cooldown: can only be casted on someone before battle or before someone takes damage from battle… so only once per person per battle topic if activated… can be recasted if they never took damage and the pre-effect wore off, no cooldown between casting otherwise.
Training Level Requirement: 5 Magic training
Class Level Requirement: 1, scales with Class Level
Area of Effect: Single target.  25 foot range
Primary Effect: Cast a Pre-Heal on a single target, as soon as they take damage, it releases a Heal-Over-Time spell.  4 hit points per post, +4 every even Class level.  5 post heal duration, 6 post pre-effect duration, once activated within 6 posts by taking damage, it starts the 5 posts of healing.
Description: A swirling cloud of glowing green glitter looking stuff envelops the target during casting, disappearing after that one post.  This casts a… Heal-To-Be spell that does nothing until you take damage, then it activates a Heal-over-Time.  Must be standing still to cast.
RP Sample: The brigands are just over the hill, charging them, but out of range.  You cast Preventative Measures on your main fighter.  As soon as they do some damage to him, it will activate the heals, but in the meantime you can work on casting this on the others or doing a Buff or Attack of your own.

Name: Poison Cure
Mana Cost: 2 Mana, plus 1 every Class level
Casting Time: 1 post cast, effect immediate
Duration of Effect: just the 1 post of effect
Cooldown: none
Class Level Requirement: 1, scales with Class level
Area of Effect: Single target.  30 foot range
Primary Effect: Cures a set amount of Poison damage per Class level.  Lvl1: Cures  5pts of poison damage total, +2pts every Class level.  How it works: if at lvl, 10, you can cure 23 pts of damage, if a poison does 5pts for 6 posts, it will cure 5-5-5-5-3, you will get hit with remaining 2-5 poison for the 5th and 6th post, if the target has 2 poisons on them, both doing 5pts for 6 posts… meaning technically 10pts for 6 posts… it will cure 10-10-3, and you will get hit for the 7-10-10-10… unless you cast this spell again to take care of the remainder)
Description: A glowing orange mist forms around the target’s body and seeps into their skin.  This Spell cures a set amount of Poison damage depending on caster’s Class level.  Can be moving when casting
RP Sample: He had been hit by two different poisoned daggers, as the poison slowly sapped his health, I cast Poison Cure on him, taking away almost all of the poison from his system.  

Name: Shared Fate – Life
Mana Cost: 5 Mana, +2 Mana every Class level starting with 2.  
Casting Time: 1 post charge, effect on next post
Duration of Effect: 1 post of effect
Cooldown: once per battle topic
Stat Requirements: 15 Magic
Class Level Requirement: 5
Area of Effect: There is a Max of 5 targets.  25 foot range
Primary Effect: if someone in a group is more damage than the others and is on the verge of death, it sucks Hit Points out of all friendly targets reducing their health and giving it to the wounded, causing everyone to have equal health (cannot go above personal max health) rounded to the next whole number.  After the initial averaging out of all Hit Points, it will not divide any more Hit Points.  This does not affect any Damage/Heal-over-times.
Description: All target’s chest area glows white slightly.  This spell takes health from all targets and averages it between them all.  Must be still when casting.
RP Sample: Our group of 4 wasn’t doing too well against this group of brigands.  The archer was at 90 HP, I was at 95, the Mage was at 91, but out Valkyr was getting hit hard and was at 20, a few more hits and he’d be dead.  I cast Shared Fate – Life on all of us, and it averages our Hit Points so we now all have 74 Hit Points.

Name: Death’s Door Revival
Mana Cost: 5 Mana X Character Level
Casting Time: 3 post cast, effect happens in 4th post
Duration of Effect: one post effect
Cooldown: 1 per battle, so choose who you put it on carefully
Stat Requirements: 25 Magic
Training Level Requirement: 20 Magic training
Class Level Requirement: 20
Area of Effect: single target.  20 foot range
Primary Effect: Health, Energy, and Mana restore Buff – 50% original stats back
Description: Caster's whole body glows faintly while casting.  The target's whole body glows faintly for the one post of the effect.  This Heal gives back 50% of target's Max Hit Points, Mana, and Energy.  Caster must keep feet in the same spot but can move body around... but not step in any direction.
RP Sample: Our team was a Valkyr and a Healer… but he was running low on Energy and Mana and I could barely keep up with his Hit Points.  When he died, I would join him within a hit or two; time to start casting my Death’s Door Revival.  Starting the casting, he should have enough hit points to survive until it’s done…
Another post of casting…
Last post of casting and it is finished and on him.  Half his original Hit Points, Mana, and Energy come back, now we can live long enough to defeat our enemy.  Hopefully there aren’t any tricks up our enemy’s sleeve because it can only be used once.

Attack/Damage Spells
Scions, Healers can only take one spell from here if they want one

Name: Elemental Blast (call it what element it is that you use 'Fire Blast, Dark Blast, etc. or Elemental Blast - Fire, Dark, etc.)
Type: Attack
Magic Type: ALL types (Fire, Earth, Nature, etc.)  Each type has a different effect, but instead of making 7 different spells, I combined them into one and will list the different effects further down
Mana Cost: 2 Mana, +2 every even Class Level starting with 2 (lvl1=2, lvl2=4, lvl4=6, lvl6=8)
Casting Time: 1 post for the cast and effect
Duration of Effect: None for primary effect, thought there is a chance of Damage-Over-Time depending on what element.  
Fire - 4 posts on Secondary effect
Water - 4 posts on Secondary effect  
Air - 1 post duration on Secondary effect
Earth - 1 post duration on Secondary effect.  
Nature - dependent on the seed/plant (do be created in more depth as I go).
Light - 4 posts duration on Secondary effect
Dark - no duration past initial attack.
Cooldown:  
Fire – none
Water – none
Air – 3 posts
Earth – 3 posts only on Secondary effect if activated
Nature – dependent on plant
Light – none
Dark – none
Class Level Requirement: 1, damage and effects scale with Class levels
Area of Effect: Single target (Air is an exception, see below).  40 foot range.
Primary Effect:
Fire - 5 damage, for every additional class lvl past 1, you get one more point of damage.
Water - 5 damage, for every additional class lvl past 1, you get one more point of damage.
Air - Knocks a single target backward/sideways/forward 10 feet, disrupting their spell/ability/attack.  For every 10 class levels, you can knock back an additional target.  3 post cooldown
Earth - 5 damage, for every additional class lvl past 1, you get one more point of damage.
Nature - Dependent on seeds/plants, root or poison (spores) or physical damage (thorns) – I will work up an actual list… but it’ll take me a little bit, will edit this when it’s done
Light - 2 damage with 4 posts of 1 point bleeding damage.  For every additional class level past 1, you get one more point of initial damage, and every 5th level – starting with level 5 – you get one more point of bleeding damage.
Dark - Health/Mana/Stamina drain. 6 points total taken away divisible between the 3 stats, can do 2 points from each, 3 points from 2 or 6 points from 1.  For every additional Class level past 1, you get 1 more point to drain from target.
Secondary Effect:
Fire - 25% change to cause Burn Damage-over-Time, +1 point of damage for every 5 class levels starting at level 5, duration 4 posts
Water - 25% change to cause Frost Bite Damage-over-Time, 1 point of damage for every 5 class levels, starting at level 5, duration 4 posts
Air - 25% change to stun for one post.
Earth - 25% change to stun for 1 post, for every 25 class levels, increase chance to stun by 10% . 3 post cooldown on Stunning ability after Stunning, but you can still attack with Primary Effect.
Nature - Dependent on seeds/plants, see above
Light - 25% change to stun for one post
Dark - None
Description: Depends on the element type… it’s like a Fire Ball… or a Blast of Air or Light, etc.  Use your imagination a little… Earth is like throwing a rock at someone… but Water is like… a big snowball made of ice?  That works for me… and since I’m creating it… it’ll have to work for you too, Muahaha.  Can be moving when casting.
RP Sample: Dust from the surrounding air swirls above your hand, drawing more dirt from the ground beneath you.  It condenses into a Soccer ball sized ball of hardened Earth.  You hurl it toward your opponent, just trying to do damage, but hoping for a stun as well.

Name: Touch
Magic Type: ALL Elemental types (Fire, Earth, Nature, etc.)  Effect dependent on which type
Mana Cost: 2 Mana, +2 more every even Class level starting with 2 (lvl1=2, lvl2=4, lvl4=6, lvl6=8)
Casting Time: Immediate cast and effect
Duration of Effect: only the effect post, no prolonged duration
Cooldown: can only use 2 posts in a row, after that it takes a 2 post cooldown, then you can cast twice in a row again, then 2 post cooldown again
Stat Requirements: 16 Magic
Class Level Requirement: 1, effect scales with Class level
Area of Effect: Two targets max.  Must touch the target(s)
Primary Effect: Burn, freeze, etc. with your Hands! And only your hands! (Damage is per hand, you can use 2 hands on the same target to double the damage)  The effect will last both posts even if the target breaks free from your grip.
Fire - 5 damage for 2 posts, +1 point for every additional Class level starting with level 2.
Water - 5 damage for 2 posts, +1 point for every additional Class level starting with level 2
Air - 5 damage for 2 posts, +1 point for every additional Class level starting with level 2
Earth - 5 damage for 2 posts, +1 point for every additional Class level starting with level 2
Nature - 5 damage for 2 posts, +1 point for every additional Class level starting with level 2
Light - 5 damage for 2 posts, +1 point for every additional Class level starting with level 2
Dark - Draws out 6 points chosen from Hit Points/Mana/Stamina from target for 2 posts. +1 point for every additional Class level starting with level 2
Description: This only affects your Hands!  Can be moving when casting, must touch your target.  Effect and appearance depends on your element: If you have Fire, it’ll appear that your hand is burning from the inside out, if you have Air, it makes a fine layer of swirling air on top of your hand.  The caster’s hands glow slightly with a color dependent on their element (only mages can use two different types to make one hand do a different effect from the other):
Fire – red
Water – blue
Air – mostly clear with a small amount of a very light blue
Earth – brown
Nature – green
Light – white
Dark – black
RP Sample: I had been charging a spell too long, and now he was on me just as I’d finished my spell (in the last post).  He was too close and I had such little armor because I am a Mage.  I cast Touch on my hands: Light on my left hand Dark on my right hand (only because I am a Mage can I use more than one type).  They glow Black and White.  Grabbing onto his arms as he’d been swinging his sword at me, I do 5 Light damage for this post followed by one more post and I choose to draw out his Stamina instead of Hit Points with my Dark hand, so I drain him of 6 of those for this post followed by one more post.  Even if he breaks free of my grip, the effects will still last.

Name: Shared Fate - Death
Mana Cost: 7 Mana, +7 every other class level starting with level 2 (so at level 20 – the level requirement… 77 Mana)
Casting Time: 1 post charge up, effective in your next post
Duration of Effect: 3 different ways and times:
Until you disengage it through a post saying ‘Disengaging Shared Fate – Death’ or
They die, if they die first the disengages spell, or
Upon your death since they die with you.
Cooldown: Once per battle topic
Stat Requirements: 25 Magic
Training Level Requirement: 25 Magic
Class Level Requirement: 20
Area of Effect: Single Target plus self, 6 levels higher than you or less.  No Boss monsters.  Can be 15’ away.
Primary Effect: Cast shared fate on yourself and one enemy target, if you die, they die but if you, and/or your group, kill the target before you die, the spell is disengaged and you do not die.  If you die and cause them to die, if they were at 10% or less Hit Points, you will receive 50% of the XP, but if they were higher than that, you get nothing.  If you have encountered a monster way too hard, you can sacrifice yourself by casting this spell and dying in the battle in order to kill your target and save the rest of your group from also dying.
Description: You can be on the move and up to 15’ away from your target when you cast this.  Cannot be used on targets more than 6 levels higher than you or bosses.  Cannot cast on anyone but yourself, no... 'I cast this on the monster and the tank.'  As you cast this you grab your throat with one hand and aim your other hand at your target’s throat.  As you release both your hand and your aimed hand, there is a faint, translucent, magical noose wrapped around both of your necks.  As you take damage, both of your nooses get tighter and tighter, they do not strangle you but it starts to leave imprints as if it was.  If your target takes damage, your noose does not get tighter, only when you take damage.  When you die, the noose instantly kills your target, but if you manage to kill your target, the nooses vanish, only leaving the imprint for a few posts.  This spell is a safety device to make sure that if you die, at least your target will go with you and you can save your teammates.  
RP Sample: I decided to do both scenarios of whether you die first or kill your target first… I like this spell so much I had to do both.
#1 – You die.  This man was just too powerful, and my team had already lost its Knight, the only ones left were me, a Mage, and our Healer.  There was no way we could fight him off.  I cast Shared Fate – Death on him, now at least we shall die together and our Healer can bring me back from Limbo.  The noose is getting tighter, it’s strange, I can feel it getting tighter, but I feel that it isn't also, my breathing and blood are doing fine, so why can I feel this pressure?  He hits me one last time, and I die.  All of a sudden, his noose tightens fully, you can hear him hit the ground, dead.
#2 – You live.   This man was powerful, but just maybe we could win.  Our Knight was gone, but if I could hold him off at a distance, my Healer could do her stuff.  I cast Shared Fate – Death as a precaution and I feel the noose around my neck… a very uncomfortable feeling.  Now, I continue my attacks (this would be more posts blah blah I attack you…)  One more Fire Blast, and he’s finally down, the noose around my neck disappears, leaving only a red rope mark to remind me of how close I’d come to joining him in Limbo.
Back to top Go down
https://reignofturmoil.forumotion.com

PreMade Healing and Attack Spells
Page 1 of 1