Reign of Turmoil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reign of Turmoil

Four Kingdoms at war. Magic, Monsters, Castles, and Warriors all fighting for their Rulers. Pick you Kingdom, Race, Class and Weapons and join the fray.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tristans magic stick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan Bellum

Tristan Bellum

Character sheet
Character, Class, Jobs, Weapons Level:
Weapon and Armor Damage and Resistance:
Spells and Abilities:

tristans magic stick Empty
PostSubject: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:53 pm

`walking into the trainin yard tristan saw a lot of people sparring and some of them were really good. looking around tristan saw what looked like the area for enlistment in training. walking up to the table he states "my name is tristan bellum. im here to train in hand to hand combat and staffs." hoping he hasnt over stepped any bounds he waited patiently for a reply from the men.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:09 pm

A gruff, short human male is waiting for you next to a table full of weapons. “My name is Mr. Sig, I am the Weapon’s Training Master here and I will be training you on the basics of your weapons. I was told to expect a male Necromancer in training, I assume that is you? Since it appears that you do not have anyone to train with, I shall be your training partner."  He smiles, "Don't worry, I wont hurt you... but if anything does happen, I can heal either of us quickly enough.  And since you have stated that you want training in only Hand to Hand and Staff fighting, we shall begin with Staffs.  

Know that if you leave here and continue your training and decide later that you want another weapon choice, I will be busy with others and you will have to be trained by someone less able.. it will take you 5 times longer to learn the first point ((5 posts)).  If you want to start a new weapon after your training is finished, it will take you 20 times longer to learn the first point ((20 posts))"

Sig walks over to a table loaded with weapons and picked up a wooden staff.  "Grab one.  A staff is a weapon with no blade on it at all, if you attach a blade to the end of a Staff to make it like a spear, it is now considered a Polearm.  Many people may think that it is slow because of it's size, but it will whip through the air faster than you can say 'Ouch' from it hitting you upside the head.  

A good medium ranged weapon, you can block from any angle, deflecting an attack away from you, attack from all angles with a swing, and you can jab at the opponent.  This is a weapon to help keep your enemies at a range where you can attack, but hopefully they can't reach you at... depending on their weapons.

I will attack first, you dodge and then attack me and we'll move on from there."
 Sig lets you get a comfortable grip before he aimes an overhead swing at your head with his right hand forward and his left holding farther back on the Staff.  He is going slow enough that it is at beginner level to try and dodge, he's taking it easy on you but not too easy.

((Post a Dodge roll post, then incorporate what amount you dodged into your RP post.  Sig will dodge your swing before he switches weapons and heal any damage))
Back to top Go down
Tristan Bellum

Tristan Bellum

Character sheet
Spells and Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

dodge roll agility 10=+1
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

The member 'Tristan Bellum' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dodge' : 63
Back to top Go down
Tristan Bellum

Tristan Bellum

Character sheet
Spells and Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:22 pm

with a loud thump, tristans vision became that of a mirror house. he fell to his knees shaking his head to make it stop. looking up, tristan finds his staff, picks it up, and stands poised and ready for another. *this is what i must do if im ever to find a way to become a great enough necromancer to speak to my parents again.* his head throbbing, and his knees trembling, fearing another fierce blow like the last. he narrows his view on sig and with all senses now very aware that this is really gonna hurt. sig has his full attention, and with all tristan had, he swung his staff fast as he could to hit sig in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Seeing the attack, Sig decided not to go easy on this guy.  Having agility in the hundreds, he easily dodged the attack, but it was only good manners to show this guy his place before he went and got himself killed.  Sig grabbed the staff out of Tristan's hands and yanked it away, pulling him off balance.  With both staffs in his power now, he hit Tristan in the head again (100 Accuracy and undodgable with Tristan's lower Agility so don't bother rolling a dodge for this) and with the other staff he hit him in the leg... dangerously close to Tristan's own precious cargo, but missing by just a hair (100 in Staff means you can duel wield, and since he used all his ability to do this, it is also undodgable and you get hit with the full amount).

"You may want to know about Death... but don't start asking for it from me... and be even more careful with your other trainers, they aren't as forgiving as me!  Next is Hand to Hand."  He walked to the table and set down both of the Staffs.  Walking back to Tristan he got into a fighting stance with his fists up, ready to attack.  

"Hand to Hand isn't for everyone, but everyone should know some basics... your weapon gets smashed or taken from you and what do you have?  Your body.  Boxing is the basic that I will teach you now... for more advanced teaching, you will have to go to a different trainer when you reach a certain level in training.  

Keep your feet shoulder width apart, one foot facing your target, the other at a slight 45 degree angle out to help keep your balance.  If they are both facing forward, if someone pushed you from the side, you'd fall over.  Now, a fist is supposed to hit with the first two knuckles on your hand, and never tuck your thumb into your hand... you'll break it.  Keep your feet moving and aim with care, punching solid plate armor will not be nice on your hands.  A kick is usually with the ball of your foot, though the other places like the heel can also be used for specific kicks... like a kick behind you...  Don't kick with your toes or you could break them.

Use your body how you see fit, but some moves may hurt you if you are not skilled enough to use them, so be careful of going above your level... like trying to do throws and joint locks before you learn Aikido... or Judo... or Jujitsu.  You may take more damage from trying something above you than you end up dealing out."
 With all that said, he throws a punch to Tristan's gut with his right hand.  His left hand retracts slightly, putting up a guard.  He's not attacking as quickly as he did earlier: this was training and he was a professional.  This was Tristan's last chance to show respect to people taking time to train him... at least it was the last thing he would have to teach him if he decided to take another cheap shot since he only wanted these two things taught.

((Roll a dodge for that last attack, then do your RP with an attack back))
Back to top Go down
Tristan Bellum

Tristan Bellum

Character sheet
Spells and Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm

agility 10=+1
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm

The member 'Tristan Bellum' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dodge' : 32
Back to top Go down
Tristan Bellum

Tristan Bellum

Character sheet
Spells and Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:20 pm

failing miserably tristan tries to dodge the punch. it lands firmly in his side due to dodging. with a groan, tristan postures quickly remembering to keep moving and notices sig has the look of a person ready to deal a lesson to someone he doesnt respect. wanting it more than anything tristan decides and goes for a toe to toe dance. he throws a hook straight for sigs jaw.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:41 pm

NPC Dodge

1-5 hit completely
6 dodge completely
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:41 pm

The member 'NPC' has done the following action : Dices roll

'NPC Dodge' : 3
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Sig took the hit to the jaw, he's been hit by stronger opponents but it still took its toll and a nice bruise was forming but he'd take care of that before his next student.  "Nice hit, remember when aiming for someone's face, the bones in your hand may break before the bones of the head, so be careful as to where you aim.  With these, you have a basic understanding of Staff fighting and Hand to Hand fighting.  Try not to die in your first battle.  You’re done here, off you go to your next training area.  Head on over to the Classroom to learn about Magic since it will be your main weapon.  Good Luck.”

((Your training results:
Staff weapon skill  +1
Hand to Hand weapon skill +1
Please mark these down in your signature and in your Character Leveling and Changes post in the OOC section

Remember, if you want another weapon type (sword, axe, etc,) before you finish your training with your other trainers (Classroom, Temple), you can come back here and unlock them, it will take 5 posts to unlock them though.  If you finish your training and leave to start questing/fighting, it will take you 20 posts to unlock other weapons.  Also remember that from now on, it takes 20 posts to get a single point in a weapon, training only provides the first point at a faster pace.

Post an Exit post to this topic before you go to the next))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tristans magic stick   tristans magic stick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tristans magic stick
Page 1 of 1